Red, Orange, Full
Epic
Overwhelming the horizon
Climbing, climbing
Racing to be small once more
Catch it
Watch it
Measure it
Time it
Cold breath
Misty puffs
Freezing hands
Hopping
Murmuring amazement
Gone too soon
Into memory
Into legend
Questions
Then quiet
We chased the moon
Catching it for only a moment
Long enough
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grandmother Hospital Bag Checklist
There are a million checklists on the internet for Moms to Be and even Dads to Be. What Your Nursery Needs, What You Need to Know About Deli...
-
What does a person's napkin say about them? I have no idea really but it's fun to pretend like I do. The Twister - the napkin holder...
-
Today, I cleaned out my big hall closet. A lot. Like to the tune of purging three garbage bags out of it. I am so tired of my house being fu...
-
To all my loyal followers: Or maybe just the women who are desperate for affirmation: Or the women that I like to refer to as 'my social...
2 comments:
cool!!!! you are one talented chick. glad you are my sister.
kimmi
and when are you going to publish a book???
Post a Comment