The other night as I was cooking supper, steaming broccoli to be precise, I opened the upper cabinet beside the stove. This cabinet is where we keep certain medicines, band-aids, and all our appliance and electronics paperwork (i.e. manuals, warranty cards, etc). Anyway, when I opened the cabinet to get Maggie a band-aid, a small booklet fell out and slid right into the flame of the stove burner. Scary! I snatched it before it caught flame.
What was the name of said booklet?
"Gas Appliance Safety Tips."
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grandmother Hospital Bag Checklist
There are a million checklists on the internet for Moms to Be and even Dads to Be. What Your Nursery Needs, What You Need to Know About Deli...
-
What does a person's napkin say about them? I have no idea really but it's fun to pretend like I do. The Twister - the napkin holder...
-
Today, I cleaned out my big hall closet. A lot. Like to the tune of purging three garbage bags out of it. I am so tired of my house being fu...
-
To all my loyal followers: Or maybe just the women who are desperate for affirmation: Or the women that I like to refer to as 'my social...
1 comment:
That's halarious!.....not really.
Post a Comment